Micro is a compact system that can be used in condensed environments for commercial fuelling. Despite its small size, it has a capacity of 12,000 to 21,000 liters. This can be divided into two
tank compartments for two fuel types.
Micro has space for dual dispensers, a point of sale card terminal, and it can be equipped with cladding on the exterior for a customized branding. It also Includes a separate secure isolated
filling room and electrical room. Customers can choose between a dual pump in the middle or two single-sided dispensers.
The entire fuel station is designed and built complete end to end at our facility in British Columbia. Our stations are built to the highest quality standards that characterize Canadian
manufacturing. All stations meet or exceed all certifications required in North America.
• Made in Canada, with Canadian steel and select import parts.
• Exceeds manufacturing standards.
• Superior coatings and paint provide long-lasting aesthetics.
• 100% portable.
• Global overfill protection valves prevent filling spills
• Factory pre-testing and commissioning to ensure maximum quality and performance.
• Product level and temperature monitoring.
• Double wall construction incorporated with the highest environmental protection.
• Remote access via internet satellite connection.
• Remote monitoring of tank levels.
• Accommodates retail, fleet, commercial and industrial applications.
• We use brands such Gilbarco, Wayne, Tokheim and Gas Boy.
SIMPLE CUSTOMER INTERFACE FOR RETAIL OR CARDLOCK USE
• Saves time and money with each transaction
• User and vehicle identification
• Easy to use Point of Sale systems located at or beside dispenser.
• Software package indicates fuel levels in real time for easy reordering.
• Automatic reports for any product loss and water ingress.
• All alarms and reports are stored for tracking and reporting.
• CCTV can be included as optional equipment package.
• Dispenser - from 45 to 200 Litres per minute.
• Depending on configurations, submersible turbine ensures the product is always delivered to the dispenser.